April 25, 2024

ANGOLA MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM <sonangolcomp33>
Subject: Sonangol Crude Oil Proposal.

Hello,

I got your details from an online directory and having been motivated by your personal status, I decided to approach you for a possible partnership in a multi-million dollar project in crude oil trading. The company I work for is Sonangol – Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola, Liason office in Johannesburg, South Africa. We have an urgent need for 2 million barrel of Crude Oil per month for 12 months (1 year) from MINPET (ANGOLA MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM).
As one of the Company Executive Administrators and Director, I’m directly in charge of crude oil purchase in our company. Also, Responsibility of looking for a crude oil licensed agent with the ANGOLA MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM (MINPET) who we can make this purchase possible. This is so because MINPET does not sell their product directly to buyers rather through their approved licensed agents who acts as their sales agent/middle man between them and their buyers.

My proposal is this, that we (me and you) work together to get you the MINPET license which will authorize you to be a sales agent for the MINPET and subsequently the middle man between our company and MINPET in our company’s purchase intentions. The MINPET license can be assigned to your name as an individual license operator or to your company name if you have a company owned by you alone registered with your local authorities.

I will assist you to step by step in the process leading to securing the license from MINPET and thereafter introduce you to our company for the signing of all the sales agreements with the (SINGAPORE REFINING COMPANY). As the license holder, MINPET will remit the sales commissions to your nominated banking coordinates after our company has effected payment of the cargo to the MINPET being the seller.

I will have a take-home of 60% of your commissions for my role in facilitating the transaction while the remaining 40% commission goes to you as the license owner.

Please note:
My intentions to profit from this operation should be kept CONFIDENTIAL between the two of us. It is against my work ethics to profit from my company’s dealing with MINPET but I have seen this as a good opportunity for me to save enough money against my imminent retirement hence my decision to source for a partner who can work with me in this regard.

Feel free to ask for further clarifications to enable you to understand this process further.

Best Regards,
Engr. Baltazar Miguel
Executive Administrator
Private Tel::+27-83-7292-713
Official Email: baltazar2020miguel@gmail.com
Sonangol — Sociedade Nacional de Combustíveis de Angola, E.P.

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *